The hurricaine Isaias moves northward till the middle of the week, and the impact will be felt trough the East Coast.
Tornados will be possible from Virginia Tidewater to New England.
The storm's exact track and rate of intensification, still coming into focus, will determine how severely Isaias affects coastal zones and even areas farther inland.
- The intence hurricaine winds overtuned at least three semi trucks in Delaware on Tuesday.
- The authorities of New York have issued ban on some trucks on NY Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) bridges.
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has already declared Isaiah as a state of emergency due to heavy rain and strong winds from coastal Virginia through Maryland's Eastern Shore.
- Isaias moved into southeastern Canada on Tuesday night.
- Heavy winds caused downed wires and power outages in Massachusetts and other parts of New England.
Previously, Isaias was considered as a tropical system but the National Hurricane Center classified Isaias as a post-tropical cyclone.